3N2 Women's Rally Metal Custom Fastpitch Softball Cleat
Elevated performance is yours in the Rally Metal. A patent leather and suede upper with cushioned ankle collar and an ankle stabilization system ensure unrivaled fit, support and protection as you fly around the bags. The 3N2® Rally Metal fastpitch softball cleat has an ELEV8 compression molded midsole that offers maximum padding and comfort while a FUEGO-8 outsole with 8-cleat layout provides superior speed and traction for enhanced play.
- Lightweight suede and patent leather construction with a removable tongue enhances versatility
- METAMESH stays true to lightweight flexibility, breathability, and durability by keeping your feet cool while reducing wear and tear
- Revolutionary ankle stabilization system and a highly cushioned ankle collar provide maximum comfort
- KZONE non-slip sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot while fighting odor with the O-ZONE antimicrobial shield
- O-ZONE sockliner reduces insole odor with Agion, using silver ions to stop odor causing bacteria
- FLASHPOINT construction uses environmentally friendly techniques producing a lightweight durable shoe
- ELEV8 compression-molded, pro caliber midsole provides lightweight durability, cushion, and add spring to boost your performance to the next level
- FUEGO-8 outsole is an aggressive 8-spike cleat configuration for incredible grip and acceleration that meets the demands of the high-performance athlete
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 31233106
Rated 1 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5áby HeatherWestwood Don't waste your money!!!! I spent $178 after tax and shipping on these cleats. They took 3 months to ship and only 2 months to fall apart!! I guess that is how they got the name 3n2!!! The seam has already started to tear and now the cleats have a huge hole on the side of them. I contacted 3n2 to notify them. They asked for photos and once they saw the photos they sent me an email back saying that they agreed that it is unexceptable that the seam would be falling apart in such a short amount of time. "However, the tear in the seam does not render the shoe useless" and "they are happy to offer me 20% off my next pair of 3n2 stock cleats"... I will never buy anything from 3n2 again!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! June 17, 2016
1-1 of 1