3N2 Women's Rally TPU Custom Softball Cleat
Restore order on the field in the Rally PM. A lightweight pro-grade suede, patent leather, and tightly woven nylon mesh upper ensures unmatched durability and flexibility while a POGO injected midsole ensures superior comfort and cushioning. The 3N2® Rally PM softball cleat uses a ROTOGRIP outsole with 12-cleat layout to deliver game-breaking speed and traction on grass, dirt or artificial surfaces.
- METAMESH stays true to lightweight flexibility, breathability, and durability by keeping your feet cool while reducing wear and tear
- FLASHPOINT construction uses environmentally friendly techniques producing a lightweight durable shoe
- Pitching Toe compound is light and durable to protect your cleats from wear and tear due and toe drag from pitching
- O-ZONE reduces insole odor with Agion, using silver ions to stop odor causing bacteria
- KZONE non-slip sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot while fighting odor with the O-ZONE antimicrobial shield
- 3N2 POGO injection molded Phylon midsole is one of the lightest weight midsoles on the market and provides long lasting cushion to reduce cleat pressure
- ROTOGRIP dual-injection outsole allows for wear protection on cleat tips while maintaining the ideal level of flexibility and support
- 12-cleat configuration with a rotary heel design for enhanced traction, quick cutting, and acceleration on any surface
- Weight: 13.6 oz
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 31233116
Rated 1 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5áby SoftballMom1 Thumbs down My daughter bought these in the fall of 2014 for her freshman softball season. They were worn only on the field - for practices and games and didn't last the season. The smaller rounded spikes broke off and the soles split across the bottom of both shoes where her foot bends and flexes. I contacted the company and was told there was nothing that could be done. She was so excited to have a shoe that was her school colors and had her name on them. We should have saved money and bought Nikes! February 3, 2016
1-1 of 1