Hang Ten Tahiti 7 FT. Soft Top Surfboard
The waves are waiting! Bring your Hang Ten® Tahiti Soft Top Surfboard so you can enjoy the ocean. This lightweight board is rigid and fast, with FCS compatible tri-fins and tucked rails. Made from durable materials with stringers molded directly to the foam core, the Tahiti Surfboard is a blast to ride. The Tahiti measures 7' in length and is suitable for youth to adult riders up to 225 pounds.
- For youth to adults up to 225 lbs
- Lightweight, rigid, thin and fast
- Nose rider shape
- FCS compatible tri-fins - one center and two side fins with six screws & leash tab
- Tucked rails
- Stringers are molded to the foam core
- Deck material: WBX IXL (crosslink polyethylene with Water Barrier skin) and Surlyn tail cap
- Core material: EPS (expanded beaded polystyrene)
- Bottom: Surlyn reinforced with PP diamond mesh
- Stringers: 2 wooden marine grade 7-ply wood
- Length: 7'
- Maximum load: For riders up to 225 lbs
- Hang Ten
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 31238726