FootJoy DryJoys Casual Golf ShoesItem Number: 31342236
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Look and feel like a tour professional with the FootJoy® DryJoys Casual Golf Shoe. ECL™ provides a guaranteed waterproof seal, while still delivering full-leather linings aand uppers that are 30 percent softer than previous generation shoes. Tri-Density TPU Stability PODS™ Outsole ensure maximum support and ground contact. Cyclone™ Cleats by Softspikes® offer superior traction through the entire golf swing.
- ECL™ or "Extreme Comfort Leather" is a proprietary waterproofing system developed with Pittards® of England. It is membrane-free leather with a 2-year waterproof warranty. ECL Advanced Waterproof Leather is 30% softer than previous generation FootJoy® performance leather
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty: FootJoy® warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty)
- Full Leather Linings provide superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability
- Comfort Plus PU Fit-Bed® provides super cushioned underfoot comfort
- Laser Plus Last- full-rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. The Laser Last is a composite of thousands of digital scans of the FootJoy® Laser Fitting System
- Fiberglass Composite Support Bridge- strategically positioned to provide tremendous mid-foot stability
- TPU integrated EVA Midsole provides lightweight underfoot cushioning. EA will not allow a foot impression to set in, which translates to increased stability throughout the golf swing
- Maximum OptiFlex™ technology is softest-density TPU (thermal plastic urethane) used in tri-density TPU outsoles. The DryJoys Stability PODS outsole features OptiFlex™ technology throughout all non-PODS areas, creating one of the most flexible outsoles ever developed
- Tri-Density TPU Stability PODS™ Outsole now features 9 individual TPU Stability PODS surrounded by dramatically enhanced OptiFlex™ zones to ensure maximum ground contact
- Cyclone™ Cleats by Softspikes™ offer superior traction throughout the entire golf swing. This golf spike also provides stability and support from the moment you step foot on the course. Unlike traditional spikes, its spring-flex traction makes the Cyclone™ extra friendly to the greens
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimbo Comfortable golf shoe with performance Fit is perfect, very comfortable - true to size. Would strongly recommend. I'm not an easy fit. June 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sparky Comfy I bought these for my husband. The size was perfect...bought a 10.5 W....with enough room for orthotics with the insole removed. He took his old pair along the first day he wore these but never changed for the entire 18 holes. He said they were really comfy the entire time. This was his first time with the newer spike-less sole. He like that too. June 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by hardtofit Best shoe I've ever had! My feet are very hard to fit a shoe to, right alone a golf shoe. First day of wearing this shoe and walking nine holes I had one sore spot on my toe next to my big toe. Most golf shoes I have purchased in the past and walked nine holes my feet would hurt for days. The sore spot is the fault of the toe not the shoe - the next time I wore the shoes no sore spot developed. I would buy this shoe again - this is coming from a guy that takes most shoes back. The price seems a little high but the quality seems to be there in the shoes. May 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dave73 Lightest most comfortable golf shoe I have ever worn FootJoy has hit a home run with these shoes. They fit like a glove out of the box. I have walked four rounds in them already without any discomfort. These shoes are light as a feather and give you as much stability as spiked shoes. April 22, 2014
1-4 of 4