Fenwick Methods Spinning RodsItem Number: 31570856
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Customize your gear on the fly with Fenwick Methods Rods. These rods use Dual Power blanks in 5 interchangeable sections that let you swap out the middle and tip sections to help you find the perfect combination of power and action for any situation. Made with spigot ferrules and the superior grip of TAC™ handles, Fenwick® Methods Spinning Rods ensure responsive action and incredible control on the water.
- Multi-piece rod with 5 interchangeable sections
- Dual Power blanks help you find the perfect combination of power and action
- Spigot Ferrule design creates solid connections to keep action tight and responsive
- TAC™ handles enhance your grip in all fishing conditions
- Manufacturer Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 1 butt section
- 2 mid sections
- 2 tip sections
- Hard travel tube
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-877-777-3850.
- Length: 6'6"
- Power: Medium Light & Medium
- Action: Extra Fast & Fast
- Line Weight: 4-10 & 6-14 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 1/4-1 1/4 oz.
- Guides: 8
- Length: 7'0"
- Power: Medium & Medium Heavy
- Action: Fast & Moderate Fast
- Line Weight: 6-14 & 10-17 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 5/8-1 oz
- Guides: 8
Country Of Origin: China