Jones Sports Co. Original Carry Golf Bag
Carry only the necessities during your next outing with the Original Jones Carry Golf Bag. This no-nonsense bag weighs approximately 3.15 lbs. and features three zippered pouches, which is just enough storage for the essentials. Constructed using ballistic nylon and vinyl, this durable bag protects your clubs as you enjoy the course. A unique twisted grip handle adds one-of-a-kind style to the Jones Sports Co.® Original Jones Carry Golf Bag.
- Single strap design provides a simple, hassle-free carry experience
- Unique twisted grip handle on the back for easy and secure transport
- Three zippered pouches provide just enough storage for essentials
- Pockets include a ball pouch and outerwear pocket on front belly
- Exterior umbrella sleeve for easy access during inclement weather
- Constructed using ballistic nylon and vinyl for durability
- Original Jones bottom mold for stability
- Bag weighs approximately 3.15 lbs.
- Jones Sports Co.
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 31572686
Rated 3.7 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Steve L Jones is back Couldn't be happier with my Jones! Dicks need more of their offering. July 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby MikeK Thanks for bringing back the simplest and finest golf bag there ever was! I just took my Jones Original down to Bandon Dunes. The bag is still awesome - plenty of room for 14 clubs and everything else that is necessary. This is my third Jones bag. My second was purchased 26 years ago and the first was my high school bag. Carrying the clubs is one thing, but the bag also carries memories with it as well from days long ago. Thanks for bringing back the simplest and finest golf bag there ever was! February 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5áby Tim D Doesn't stack up I bought the "new" Jones bag in the hopes of reliving some old memories from my high school days. It isn't even close to the quality and construction of mine from 31 years ago. That being said I am not sure any bag made today is like the old one. I applaud the effort Jones, but you have an act that is simply too hard to follow. February 14, 2014
1-3 of 3