TYR Special Ops 2.0 Swim Goggles
The TYR« Special Ops 2.0 Swim Goggle are designed with a polarized lens that's perfect for competitive, triathlon and open water swimmers. The Special Ops goggle features a top quality embedded anti-fog treatment to keep your vision crystal clear without needing to apply additional anti-fog products again and again. DuraFit™ silicone gaskets give you a comfortable fit, while the unibody frame conforms securely to your face.
- Ideal for competition swimming, triathlons, training & open water swimming
- Polarized lens prevents horizontal light rays from bouncing through, preventing blinding light - perfect for swimming outdoors
- Top quality embedded anti-fog treatment retain clarity without needing additional anti-fog sprays
- Mirrored lenses are highly reflective and show off your unique style
- Wide peripheral view provides optimum vision to the side, whether you're training or swimming in competition
- DuraFit™ silicone gaskets for a comfortable, watertight seal that retains its shape
- Unibody frame features a single nose bridge attached to the lens, flexible enough to fit a wide range of face shapes comfortably
- Style #: LGSPL
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 31608396
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Dave M. Comfortable, good visibility This is a quality goggle. I use it both in open water and the pool and it works well in both environments. My only complaint is that it tends to fog up slightly toward the tail end of longer swims. September 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby plwyman Best Goggles ever! I've been swimming for decades now and generally stick with one brand of goggles. Find a pair that fits and stay with them was my credo. I then decided to try these TYR Special Ops 2.0 goggles with my last swim suit order. For some reason I wanted to find out what twice the price got you in a high tech goggle these days. Well, it buys you a lot! These goggles have a wide brim of soft rubber around the eyes which seems easy to angle so they seal your sockets perfectly. The same rubber also forms the nose bridge. It all appears to work together as a unit. Cool! The anti-fog coating works far better than anticipated based on my prior experience. The smoke color has a similar effect to that of polarized sun glasses; it is very effective at cutting down on pool glare. It's far more than just tinted plastic. All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase. Finding goggles that fit is worth the effort as they often last you a long time. They are a gift that keeps on giving. This particular TYR style also has a lot going for it in terms of high tech features. Worth every penny, I'd say. Highly recommended! March 6, 2014
1-2 of 2