Quest 12' x 12' Screen HouseItem Number: 31684776
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Gather your friends and family for an outdoor celebration or a summer picnic with the Quest® 12' x 12' Screen House. Constructed with sturdy fiberglass poles and durable polyester fabric, this screen house provides 100 square feet of shade and protection from harmful UV rays. Mesh walls and zippered "I" door with tie backs offers maximum ventilation. Shock-cord poles and guy lines make set up easy and secure. Store it in the carrying bag.
- 12' x 12' screen house
- Perfect for picnics and outdoor parties
- Provides 100 square feet of shade and protection from the sun
- Solid top keeps you dry
- Made with water resistant and fire retardant fabric
- Fabric: 150D Silver Coated Polyester
- Mesh walls enhance airflow and keep out bugs
- Frame type: Fiberglass
- Shock-cord poles make set up quick and easy
- 4 guy lines attached to valance for secure set up
- Zippered "I" Door with tie backs adds ventilation
- Base Dimensions: 12' x 12'
- Shade Square Footage: 100'
- Walk-In Height: 7' 6"
- Product Weight: 12 lbs.
- Durable 450mm polyester carrying bag with two straps makes transport convenient
- Not recommended for use in high winds or severe weather
- Instructions for use included
- Style: CEH01646
For information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-677-4771.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JanMarie4 Easy to assemnle We used for the first time on the 4th of July and we loved the screened in feature and how easy it was to assemble and take down and store in the provided bag. We will get much use of this product for the remainder of the summer. Very lightweight July 7, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Neway It broke useless now Let me start by saying this is a nice looking tent however the instructions are not very clear as to exact way tent should be put together. Also does not hold up in windy conditions. It was used at a backyard BBQ in Garland Tx it was a 90*weather day with slight winds the tent blow down on my guest and the string that holds the legs together broke, so this has now become a useless product to me after just one near use. Ito add insult to injury I would have to pay for shipping to return it more out of pocket cost for an item I could not use. I would not recommend this product.It's not very sturdy.SincerelyConsumer June 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Camping in the Ozarks Easy up and did the job. Nice size screen house, it is easy to set up and take down. Folds up and fits back in the nice storage bag easily. It fits over standard picnic table and allows room to walk around. Keeps flies and mosquitos out. Had some gaps along ground that allowed some bugs in. Also kept trees from dropping stuff in our food and protected from rain. All in all a good purchase. Color is a little blah. May 29, 2014
1-3 of 3