adidas Women's adistar ClimaCool Golf Shoes
Save $20.00 (25%)
Show athleticism on the course in the adistar ClimaCool Golf Shoe. The ClimaCool mesh upper with a stretch gore collar provides unprecedented breathability and range of motion, while also delivering unique style. FitFoam slow recovery PU sockliners conform to the specific contours of the foot for individualized comfort and support. Performance Adiwear outsole lugs give the adidas® Women's adistar ClimaCool Golf Shoe turf gripping performance.
- Athletic design idea for on and off course versatility
- Mesh ClimaCool upper with bootie construction for unmatched breathability
- Stretch gore ankle collar provides a secure fit and added range of motion
- FitFoam slow recovery PU sockliners conform to the contours of the foot for added cushioning
- Spikeless PureMotion outsoles with ThinTech and swing plane traction for maximum grip and flexibility
- Performance Adiwear outsole lugs deliver outstanding turf grip on a variety of surfaces
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 31816116
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DTC Shoes are light and most comfortable with sufficient support. I already have a pair of theses golf shoes and they are great so I ordered more in case they became discontinued. The shoes look good and are most comfortable. They give good traction for golf. July 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mshis Great golf shoe This shoe is very light and airy making it perfect for summer play. July 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dee47 Great shoe Always thrilled when I find a size 5. The shoes fit well, light weight and should be cool in the summer with the mesh. Not like some of the clumsy golf sneakers on the market, Look forward to wearing them this summer. If they could improve my game, that would be great! Would recommend. June 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by York, Lynn breathable I think this will allow me to wear a golf shoe again. My bunion hurt me so badly in real proper golf shoes and these are made more like a running shoe with a mesh upper. These shoes do run Large. I am in an 8 1/2 when I normally wear a 9 1/2. May 19, 2014
1-4 of 4