Franklin Easy Set Volleyball and Badminton Combo Set
The Franklin® Easy Set Volleyball and Badminton Combo Set delivers double the backyard fun. Its innovative design is a cinch to set up and take down quickly. Made with durable expanding poles and QuickSet net tension system, this Franklin® Combo Set can handle competitive play. Host a singles match with two tempered steel badminton racquets and two shuttlecocks. Serve, set, and spike the official size volleyball for maximum points.
- Combination volleyball and badminton set
- Great for backyard fun
- Revolutionary design allows for quick set up
- Built-in pole inserts make set up easy
- Durable expanding poles can stand up to competitive play
- Knotless net offers strength for heavy use
- QuickSet net tension system keeps the net taut
- 12 steel ground stakes ensure that the net is secure
- Serve and spike the official size and weight stitched volleyball
- Play singles with 2 tempered steel badminton racquets
- Comes with 2 shuttlecocks
- Take it on-the-go in the compact storage case
- Volleyball net dimensions: 81" x 186"
- Badminton net dimensions: 62" x 144"
- Style: 50702
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 31916636
Franklin Easy Set Volleyball and Badminton Combo Set 4 4
Not designed well The net is not difficult to put up but the because the legs slant outward and there are stakes that go out from there it is very easy to trip over the strings attached to the stakes and either injure yourself or pull the net down. A traditional volleyball net is not that hard to put up so this seems overly complicated for no real benefit. August 12, 2014
Volleyball set Great for age group7-11.. Small size does not lean it self to tall people. other grea for a movable system. July 3, 2014
A big NO NO I thought this item was perfect because it said easy up. Yes it was easy up but was really weak the sticks fold very easy and they are not supposed to fold. May 21, 2014
not what u would expect return this product within an hour of purchase. set it up just like the directions and it was very cheaply made. the net was not tight at all, completely sagged along the top. returned and bought just a net and made poles out of pvc myself with umbrella stands to hold them up temporarily. May 17, 2014
1-4 of 4