Xenith Varsity Xflexion All-Purpose Football Shoulder PadsItem Number: 31976296
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Boasting the perfect balance of protection and flexibility, the Xenith® Xflexion™ Shoulder Pads are designed to help you achieve greatness on the gridiron. The Xenith® Varsity Xflexion™ All-Purpose Football Shoulder Pads are perfect for any player position, utilizing Aware-Flow® shock absorbers and cantilever straps to reduce impact force felt. Injection-molded plates offer ideal stiffness, mobility and protection.
- Varsity football shoulder pads
- Positions: All-Purpose
- Strategically-placed Aware-Flow® shock absorbers release air to minimize sudden movement and force
- Injection-molded plates on the biceps, chest and back ensure maximum stiffness and protection without adding unnecessary weight
- Sternum and spine plates move independently of one another for maximum range of motion
- Dimpled interior increases air flow and ventilation for total comfort
- Cantilever straps help disperse energy to reduce force of impact
- Vendor color: matte black
- Model: F300
To correctly measure your shoulder width, stand in a normal posture and measure across the upper back, from one AC joint to the other AC joint. Round up to the next half inch.
XENITH VARSITY SHOULDER PAD SIZE CHART:
- Shoulder width S: 15.75" - 17"
- Shoulder width M: 17" - 18.25"
- Shoulder width L: 18.25" - 19.5"
- Shoulder width XL: 19.5" - 21.25"
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JRM Very Nicely Built After unpacking the shoulder pads you can see the quality and engineering that went into the design and making of them. My son is 11 yrs old and was on the low end of the measurement for the small size. He tried them on and he had great flexibility raising his arms up and down as a receiver/corner back would need to do. The padding was much better than the padding in the team handout pads. However he is a tailback and he had a hard time covering the ball with both hands because of the width of the two chest plates not allowing his arms full motion to cover the ball. I think these would be great for lineman at the younger age and someone who would be on the larger size of the small. Great product but have to return due to the lack of arm mobility for his size to carry the ball. These would probably be an excellent choice for him in a couple of years when he grows a little. August 13, 2014
1-1 of 1