The Cure II LW Soccer BallItem Number: 32023916
Take $10 Off Orders of $50 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Show your support as you play with The Cure Lightweight pink soccer ball. Designed for high school female soccer players and young athletes, this match ball's lighter structure requires less energy to control and has minimal impact on joints, reducing the chance of injury. Durability and playability come from the synthetic leather cover and Zero-wing latex bladder and for each ball sold, Select Sport donates $2 to the cure of Breast Cancer.
- Part of the Select® Lightweight Series designed for competitive female athletes and players moving from size 4 to size 5 balls
- Suitable for club-level matches and training
- Traditional 32 panel design
- Hand stitched FPUS 1500 synthetic leather casing for hardwearing performance
- Shiny finish for wear resistance and professional appearance
- Zero-wing latex bladder for ideal bounce
- Butyl valve for airtight qualities and shape retention
- Reduced weight minimizes the impact on knee and ankle joints to prevent injury
- Requires less energy to pass, shoot, and dribble
- For each ball sold, Select Sport donates $2 to the cure of Breast Cancer
- Manufacturer's two year warranty
- Model: 02-5x9-821
SOCCER BALL SIZING CHART:
- Size 3 ball suitable for ages 8 and under
- Size 4 ball suitable for ages 8-12
- Size 5 ball suitable for ages 12 and older
- Note: The above age ranges are not standard across all leagues. Be sure to check with your local league to ensure applicable sizing.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-888-234-3097.
SHIPPING NOTICE:This soccer ball ships deflated.
Country Of Origin: Pakistan