Wilson Federer 100 Tennis Racquet
Dominate the court with the Wilson® Federer 100 Tennis Racquet. Built with Flat Geometry along the string bed, this recreational racquet delivers power and performance. It's midsize head offers enhanced control and better feel, while the Cusion Aire grip supplies added comfort. The Federer 100 may be intended for casual matches, but its design makes it look like you're playing with the pro tennis racquet used by its legendary namesake.
- Pre-strung racquet
- Swing Type: Long + Fast
- Design inspired by choice racquet of Roger Federer
- Intended for use by recreational tennis players
- Flat frame geometry along the string bed enhances power and performance
- Graphite Alloy composition for durability
- Wilson® Cushion Aire perforated grip for added comfort
- Does not include racquet cover
- Model: WRT32600
- Length: 27"
- Head Size: 100 in. sq.
- Weight (strung): 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Balance (strung): 2 pts. Head Light
- Cross Section : 26 mm ELLIPTICAL
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 32273096
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by David2007 Better Than Expected I honestly expected to have a decent, but relatively low-end product. I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of this product and it looks nice as well. I may have to buy a couple more. June 25, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by The Electric Camel Is good I am pretty new to tennis but this racket is pretty great. Nice weight and overall fell to it. June 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa68 Great Racquet Very happy with the racquet and the price was CERTAINLY right! July 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Annabel Great Racquet! I'm new to tennis and stating I tried with other racquet that didn't feel good. This one is definitely perfect, great weight and overall fell to it. Plus, the price is accurate August 21, 2014
1-4 of 4