Rawlings Men's D-Flexion Integrated Football PantsItem Number: 32273156
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Designed with Pro Dri® 4-way stretch fabric for enhanced mobility and moisture-wicking comfort, the Rawlings® D-Flexion Integrated Football Pants are super light, mean and lean. The Rawlings® Men's D-Flexion Football Pants feature flexible integrated pads in the hips, knees and tail bone, as well as hard thigh plates for advanced, high-impact protection. An elastic belt-loop waist and back leg u-notches add comfort in motion.
- Men's integrated football pants
- Flexible integrated padding in the hip, knee and tail bone regions
- Compression-molded hard thigh plates
- High-impact hip and iliac rest crest protection
- Pro Dri® fabric provides 4-way stretch and moisture-wicking comfort
- Elastic belt-loop waist with included web belt
- Back leg u-notches for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Incredibly lean and lightweight feel
- Rawlings® logo detail on right pant leg
- NFHS® and NCAA® compliant
- Fabric: 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Style: F45P
RAWLINGS ADULT FOOTBALL PANT SIZE CHART:
- Waist Size XS = 24" - 26"
- Waist Size S = 28" - 30"
- Waist Size M = 32" - 34"
- Waist Size L = 36" - 38"
- Waist Size XL = 40" - 42"
- Waist Size 2XL = 44" - 46"
Country of Origin: China
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb Great football pants My soon loves these pants. They have great padding. I just wish we could get them in the store rather than ordering them. Boys in middle school need adult small or medium and at that level uniforms are not provided uniforms by coaches. It's parents responsibility. August 26, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Aunt Nancy Thin fabric, tight fit The fit on these pants run small and the stretchy fabric is more like tights than football pants. We couldn't return them because the game was the day after we received them and they didn't have others in stock. The fabric should be that heavy weight polyester so they would be more rugged and easier to clean. They are football pants after all... August 22, 2014
1-2 of 2