DK Bicycles Cygnus 18 BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 32274786
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Kick up some dirt on the trails or hit the park with the DK Bicycles® Cygnus BMX Bike. Specifically designed for smaller riders, the Cygnus features an 18" frame that can shred with the big guys. Its chromoly frame and fork can stand up to intense park sessions and city riding. Grippy tires and alloy brakes give you the control you need.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Size: 18"
- Wheel Size: 18"
- Frame: Chromoly main frame with integrated headset, MID BB, Integrated post clamp, 18" TT - 12.75" CS - 74° HT - 71° ST
- Fork: Chromoly Steer tube, internal thread with alloy bolt, tapered legs
- Headset: 1-1/8"" integrated 45/45 sealed
- Cranks: 3pc Tubular 175mm Cro-mo with pinch bolt
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed "MID" 19mm x 8T spindle
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: N/A
- Cog set: 9T Cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z-510 Silver
- Hub (F): Alloy looseball with 3/8"" axle
- Hub (R): Alloy semi-sealed cassette with 14mm axle
- Spokes: 14G Black
- Rims: Alloy Singlewall 36H Black
- Tires: Kenda 18 x 2.0
- Brakes: Tektro Alloy U Brake with sticky pad
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Pedals: DK PC Platform
- Handlebar: 7.5""x26"" 12° back, 1° up 2pc design with welded X-bar
- Grips: DK Proxxy with press in bar plug
- Stem: 50mm Alloy front clamp hollow cavity design
- Seat: 1pc padded seat/post combo
- Seat post: Alloy 25.4
- Style: CB1703
- DK Bicycles
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: Imported