DK Bicycles Elite Mini BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 32274796
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
For top-notch performance during your next moto, ride the DK Bicycles Elite Mini BMX Bike. Designed with serious BMX racers in mind, the Elite Mini features high-end materials and components. The BOX XS Carbon alloy fork offer strength and PROMAX brakes provide stopping power. Sealed bearings in the hubs ensure smoother rolling for longer.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame size: 20"
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: 7005 Alloy with Integrated headset, Euro BB and 3D drop outs, 17.25" TT - 12.25" CS - 72° HT - 70° ST
- Fork: BOX XS Carbon 1" alloy steer
- Rear shock: N/A
- Headset: 36/45 1" Integrated Sealed
- Cranks: 140mm 2pc Forged alloy with 24mm spindle
- Bottom bracket: Euro with outboard bearings
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: N/A
- Cog set: 14T Cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC K-810 3/32 Silver
- Hub (F): Alloy Sealed with Female axle
- Hub (R): Alloy Sealed Cassette
- Spokes: 14g stainless black with 2 green spokes at valve hole
- Rims: Sun Assault 28h double wall
- Tires: Maxxis DTH 20x1-1/8" (F), Maxxis DTH 20x1-1/8" (R)
- Brakes: Promax Linear with Green Airflow pads
- Brake levers: Promax V Point with grip lock
- Pedals: DK PC Platform
- Handlebar: Alloy 3" x22" 13° back, 4° up
- Grips: Promax Lock-on
- Stem: CNC Alloy 30mm Mini 1"
- Seat: BOX Echelon small 1pc combo
- Seatpost: Alloy 22.2
- Extras: Promax C1 chain tensioner on drive side, Promax quick release
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: CB1718
- DK Bicycles
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: Imported