DK Bicycles Elite Expert BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 32274816
$50 Off Regular Price Bike $250 or More!! Discount will be applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Get the adrenaline rush you crave from rollers and doubles on the track with the DK Bicycles Elite Expert BMX Bike. Designed for serious BMX racers, the Elite Expert delivers fast and nimble ride that will get you on the podium. Its light BOX carbon fork delivers stiff performance. The Promax grips offer solid handling on serpentine tracks.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame size: 20"
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: 7005 Alloy with Integrated headset, Euro BB and 3D drop outs, 19.5" TT - 13.5" CS - 73° - 69°
- Fork: BOX XL Carbon 1-1/8" alloy steer, with alloy 10mm
- Rear shock: N/A
- Headset: 45/45 Integrated Sealed Cartridge bearings
- Cranks: 165mm 2pc Forged alloy with 24mm spindle
- Bottom bracket: Euro with outboard bearings
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: N/A
- Cog set: 15T Cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC K-810 3/32 Silver
- Hub (F): Alloy Sealed with Female axle
- Hub (R): Alloy Sealed Cassette
- Spokes: 14g stainless black with 2 green spokes at valve hole
- Rims: Sun Assault 28h double wall (F), Sun Assault 36h double wall (R)
- Tires: Maxxis DTH 20x1-3/8"
- Brakes: Promax Linear with Green Airflow pads
- Brake levers: Promax V Point with grip lock
- Pedals: DK PC Platform
- Handlebar: Alloy 6.5" x28" 11° back, 2° up 2pc design with welded X-bar
- Grips: Promax Lock-on
- Stem: CNC Alloy Front load 1-1/8" 50mm
- Seat: BOX Echelon 1pc combo
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2
- Extras: Promax quick release, Promax C1 chain tensioner on drive side
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: CB1720
- DK Bicycles
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: Imported