DK Bicycles Elite Expert XL BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 32274826
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Make your podium dreams come true or zip around the neighborhood on the DK Bicycles® Elite Expert XL BMX Bike. This supercharged racing machine is equipped with BOX and Promax components for top-notch performance on the track. Made with sealed bearings in the hubs and double wall rims, the Elite Expert XL will roll smoother for longer.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame size: 20"
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: 7005 Alloy with Integrated headset, Euro BB and 3D drop outs, 20.25" TT - 14.25" CS - 73° HT - 69° ST
- Fork: BOX XL Carbon 1-1/8" alloy steer, with alloy 20mm axle
- Rear shock: N/A
- Headset: 45/45 Integrated Sealed Cartridge bearings
- Cranks: 170mm 2pc Forged alloy with 24mm spindle
- Bottom bracket: Euro with outboard bearings
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: N/A
- Cog set: 15T Cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC K-810 3/32 Silver
- Hub (F): BOX Sealed with 20mm Axle
- Hub (R): Alloy Sealed Cassette
- Spokes: 14g stainless black with 2 green spokes at valve hole
- Rims: Sun Envy Lite double wall 36H Alloy
- Tires: Maxxis DTH 20x1.5
- Brakes: Promax Linear with Green Airflow pads
- Brake levers: Promax V Point with grip lock
- Pedals: DK PC Platform
- Handlebar: 100% Chromoly 6.5" x28" 11° back, 2° up 2pc design with welded X-bar
- Grips: Promax Lock-on
- Stem: CNC Alloy Top load 1-1/8" 50mm
- Seat: BOX Echelon 1pc combo
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2
- Extras: Promax quick release, Promax C1 chain tensioner on drive side
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: CB1721
- DK Bicycles
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: Imported