Ektelon NFS Classic II Racquetball Shoe
The Prince EKT NFS Classic II racquetball shoe is built to withstand unrelenting, fast-paced moves associated with racquetball. Taking protection, breathability and durability to their limits, lightweight mesh upper materials keep your feet comfortable, while the toecap reinforcement protects against wear and tear. The gum rubber outsole maximizes traction on indoor courts to deliver the control you need for the game-winning shot.
- Design based on the original Ektelon NFS model for a wider fit
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Toecap protects shoe from toe-drag
- Padded tongue reduces pressure on the top of the foot
- Heel collar padding improves comfort around the ankle
- EVA midsole cushions feet during impact
- Gum rubber outsole for traction on indoor courts
- Unisex sizing based on Men's sizing
- Style: 8E057011
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 32313406
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by gary21389 EKTELON NFS CLASSIC II BOUGHT THESE SHOES EXCLUSIVELY TO PLAY RACQUETBALL IN. i HAVE BEEN USING FOR 2 WEEKS AND HAVE NOT BEEN DISAPPOINTED. FOR THE PRICE, THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND TIGHT JUST RIGHT TO PLAY RAQUETBALL. June 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jd53 Well-made Bought these as a gift after searching the net and sports stores. And they were a home run! Best racquetball shoe for the price! June 21, 2014
1-2 of 2