Nike Women's Legendary Tights
The Nike« Women's Legendary Tights are made to move. Featuring lux fabric that hugs your body, these training tights offer you a flattering fit with ultra-soft, sweat-wicking material works to keep you dry and comfortable throughout your workout. The waistband is tilted upwards for maximum coverage and prevents roll-down as you bend and stretch. These Nike« performance leggings have a little interior pocket for small essentials.
- Performance training tights
- Sweat-wicking Dri-FIT« fabric evaporates moisture so you stay dry
- Comfortable material hugs body for flattering fit
- Triangle gusset helps avoid garment from riding up
- Power mesh at interior waistband eliminates lines for smooth look
- Strategic seams enhance movement
- Inside pocket with flap to conveniently store small items
- Swoosh™ at left hip
- Machine wash
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 86% nylon / 14% spandex. Gusset lining: Dri-FIT 100% polyester.
- Style: 582790
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 32407146
Rated 4.2 out of 5áby 6 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5áby T8M8M8 Not worth the price The fit is great, stays in place, doesn't move in high movement cardio, cross training workouts! Stitching started to rip after 2nd time I wore them May 3, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby bredsox Good product I bought these leggings and really like them. They're very high quality. I'm 5'10'' and about 170lbs and in pants I'm literally in between a medium and a large, for these I ordered a large and they were slightly tight. They still fit fine so I'm not complaining. March 1, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby nicky Great color comfortable and love the various colors ..need more leggings in store May 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Riley13 Great Product My daughter loves them! They fit her like a glove! May 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Pitt34 Nike women legendary tight Great comfy to wear and keep warm and walking love! April 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Sen Feminine Fit I took my first run in New England (wintertime) and they do fine in the cold. Not once when I bent down was my back/behind exposed! These also do not slide down as you run/exercise. They do not over heat either if you are indoors. December 19, 2014
1-6 of 6