adidas Pure 360 gripmore Sport Golf Shoes
The adidas® Pure 360 gripmore Sport Golf Shoe provides you with exceptional stability with the 360wrap support system and maximum comfort with the PureMotion EVA midsole. This shoe features an outsole with 24 gripmore cleats, adiWEAR rubber and 162 total points of contact to provide you with an ultimate grip and performance. The new adiPURE™ trainer offers more space in the forefoot, while still providing a secure fit.
- climaproof® seamless mesh upper provides a combination of comfort, protection and performance
- 360wrap support system for enhanced stability
- PureMotion EVA midsole features deep flex grooves flexibility and comfort
- PU bonded overlays in the toe, heel and eye stay offer additional stability and protection
- New hybrid outsole features 24 gripmore cleats, adiWEAR rubber and 162 total points of contact for the ultimate combination of versatility and performance
- New powerband Chassis features a lighter and more flexible EVA construction to deliver greater power and stability
- CloudFoam sockliner provides ultra-light cushioning and comfort
- New adiPURE™ trainer last offers a more generous forefoot while still locking in the midfoot and heel
- 90-day comfort guarantee
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-year limited waterproof
- For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-864-7205.
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32444156
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill50 This golf shoe is worth the money The Adidas Pure 360 gipmore sport golf shoe is a great shoe. This is my first pair without spikes and wasn't sure if I would like them. They are very comfy and I have not slipped yet. I highly recommend this shoe. August 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RW Outstanding I have played golf for 28 years and this is the best shoe I have ever worn. As comfortable as my best sneakers, as much traction as any soft spike shoe, and waterproof. As an added bonus, sand and grass seem to slide right off of the tops of the shoes, so they stay clean looking. They seem to run one half size small- I normally wear an 11, but needed an 11.5 in these, which was perfect. Get them, you will not be disappointed. July 28, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Scorp Very Happy with features and its look Very comfortable, lightweight, and looks great. Stability on the course is the same as spiked shoes I have. I would have preferred a wide model but the shoe only came in medium. I just wear a lighter weight sock. July 2, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by marc Good shoe. But! Show is comfortable. Noticeably light weight. Good traction. Feels more like a rubbing shoe that a golf shoe. Wish I coyld rate higher but for some reason my heal Slides up and down inside shoe while im walking. Very annoying June 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by PinSeeker Great Golf Shoes Most comfortable golf shoes I have owned, with great stability. June 19, 2014
1-5 of 5