HEAD Ti. Radical Elite Tennis RacquetItem Number: 32483936
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Put away every shot with the HEAD® Ti. Radical Elite. Featuring Ti. Technology, this adult tennis racquet is strong like titanium with the maneuverability of a lightweight graphite composite. The Extreme Grid throat offers stability and expands the sweetspot for more control on off center hits, while the Contour Cushion grip provides comfort and exceptional handling. Improve your game with the racquet line used by tour pro, Andy Murray.
- Pre-strung racquet
- Swing Type: Short + Compact
- Ti. Technology combines titanium strength and lightweight graphite fibers for a highly maneuverable racquet with optimum power and stiffness
- Extreme Grid strengthens the throat for enhanced feel, a larger sweet spot and greater stability on off center hits
- Contour Cushion grip delivers supreme cushioning and a unique shape for maximum comfort and the best grip
- Oversized head offers controlled power for moderate to full swing speeds
- Graphite Composite construction provides better control and spin
- Model: 232824
- Length: 27 in.
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. (Oversized)
- Weight (unstrung): 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Balance (unstrung): 1" Head Light / 320 mm
- Beam: 25 mm
- String Pattern: 16x18
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jbone Tennis Good racket, found its sweet spot, noticed immediate changes. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nighthawk Great Beginner Racquet Great for beginners, definitely recommended for those looking for a good starter racquet. June 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by stud6133 Good quality for price Good quality for price! Good racquet for a average to below average tennis player. April 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by diekatze I love it It fits very well in my hand the frame is sturdy, the colors are nice, the case has a nice little slogan on it. It empowers Me. The only problem is that the white grip tape dirties quite easily. April 9, 2014
1-4 of 4