DK Bicycles Helio BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 32484546
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
You'll outshine everyone on the street or at the park when you ride the DK Bicycles® Helio BMX Bike. The frame, fork, handlebar, and cranks are made from 100% chromoly to create a lightweight yet strong ride that can take on technical tricks and handle heavy use. Quality components and sealed cartridge bearings ensure high performance.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame size: 20"
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: 100% Chromoly with Integrated headset, MID BB, Integrated post clamp, 21" TT - 13.75" CS - 75° HT - 72° ST
- Fork: 100% Chromoly, 1pc CNC Steer, Inturnal thread with alloy bolt, tapered legs
- Rear shock: N/A
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated 45/45 sealed
- Cranks: 2pc Tubular 175mm Cro-mo
- Bottom bracket: Sealed "MID" 19mm x 48T spindle
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: N/A
- Cog set: 9T Cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z-510 Silver
- Hub (F): Alloy sealed with 3/8"" axle
- Hub (R): Alloy sealed cassette with 14mm axle
- Spokes: 14g black
- Rims: Sun Estate DBLwall 36H Black
- Tires: Kenda Ticket 20x2.25 65psi
- Brakes: Tektro FX-340R U Brake with sticky pad
- Brake levers: Tektro Alloy hinged
- Pedals: DK PC Platform
- Handlebar: 100% Chromoly 8.25"x28" 12° back, 2° up 2pc design with welded X-bar
- Grips: DK Proxxy with press in bar plug
- Stem: 50mm Alloy top clamp design
- Seat: DK padded Pivotal Mid
- Seatpost: Pivotal Alloy 25.4
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Style: CB1710
- DK Bicycles
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country Of Origin: Imported