DK Bicycles X Model BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 32484556
$50 Off Regular Price Bike $250 or More!! Discount will be applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Your treasure hunt for the perfect ride is over-X marks the spot for freestyle fun with the DK Bicycles® X Model BMX Bike. This pro designed bike features a 100% chromoly headset, bottom bracket, and dropouts for maximum strength and durability. Sun Envy double wall rims and Kenda tires are great for street cruising and tricks in the bowl.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame size: 20"
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: 100% Chromoly with Integrated headset, Spanish BB, Removable brake bosses, Integrated post clamp, 20.75" TT - 13.6" CS - 75° HT - 72° ST
- Fork: 100% Chromoly, 1pc CNC Steer, Internal thread w/alloy bolt, tapered legs
- Rear shock: N/A
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated 45/45 sealed
- Cranks: 3pc Tubular 175mm Cro-mo
- Bottom bracket: Sealed "Spanish" 19mm x 48 spline spindle
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: N/A
- Cog set: 9T x 3/32 Cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC Half Link 810 1/8" Silver
- Hub (F): Alloy sealed with 3/8"" female axle
- Hub (R): Alloy sealed cassette with female axle
- Spokes: 14 g black
- Rims: Sun Envy Double Wall Aero 36H black
- Tires: Kenda Ticket 20x2.25 65psi
- Brakes: Tektro FX-340R U Brake with sticky pad
- Brake levers: Tektro Alloy XL510 hinged
- Pedals: DK PC Platform
- Handlebar: 100% Chromoly 8.75" x29" 12° back, 4°up 2pc design with welded X-bar
- Grips: DK Proxxy with press in bar plug
- Stem: 55mm Alloy top clamp design
- Seat: DK padded Pivotal Mid
- Seatpost: Pivotal Alloy 25.4
- Extras: Removable brake post & guides
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Style: CB1712
- DK Bicycles
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: Imported