ForEverlast Ray Guard Reef Wading Boots
The ForEverlast® Ray Guard Reef Wading Boots are perfect for anglers navigating uneven reef structures along the coast, or casting a line from the deck of their boat. Lightweight and comfortable but incredibly durable, the Ray Guard Reed boots have a hard-soled bottom with 4 layers of vulcanized rubber for superior protection in the water. Stay stable and safe in unknown terrain with the Ray Guard Reef Wading Boots.
- Ray Guard Reed wading boots
- Designed for anglers who wade along the coast or reef structures
- Hard-soled bottom combined with 4 layers of vulcanized rubber for incredible protection
- Lightweight and comfortable without sacrificing quality
- Protection against underwater creatures and uneven, sharp terrain
- Model: RB-04
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 32492366
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by saltfisher Time will tell Look durable. Noticed some wear after first day fishing. Time will tell on overall wear. Main difference from Frog Togs or other is the heavy weight of the boot. Pro is you don't feel rocks on feet bottoms...Con they are heavy. I also prefer zipper in front, these are on side which means zip then adjust strap. May be hard to use if wanting to use flippers for boating. Where did old Hodgman go! August 13, 2015
1-1 of 1