Fitness Gear Pro Adjustable Cable System
Switch up your day-to-day routine with simplified, quick workouts using the Fitness Gear Pro Adjustable Cable System. This adjustable cable system design features three 5' cables made of durable latex tubes offering 40 lbs peak resistance in each. Focus on your movements by maintaining balance and control using the triple grip handles and heavy-duty door anchor. Build and strengthen your upper and lower body with the Pro Adjustable Cable System.
- Adjustable cable system design with three 5' cables to work upper and lower body
- Cables made of ultra-durable latex tubes, each with 40 lbs of peak resistance
- Features quality grip control with two ergonomically designed, triple grip plastic handles
- Includes one heavy-duty, webbing strap door anchor for home gym use
- Ideal for arm and shoulder workouts including upper cuts, bicep curls and frontal raises
- Improves and builds lower body strength through lunges and squat presses
- Style: STA00514
- Fitness Gear
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 32533766
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Zaratec15 Great product i bought these a while ago so i could take them to work with me. The two things that i love about this, is that is comes apart for easy mobility, it fits in my work bag and i can put it together in seconds to one of the three weight selections 40lbs,80lbs, or 120lb (very good if you're making progress. i did the math and by buying this instead of the separate pieces you SAVE about $10. Now if only they sold the smaller 16" cables separate so i could do the chest excerises. June 23, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by tbyrne444 Decent quality; no instructions Be careful when you buy this product to make sure there is documentation inside (showing how to assemble and use it, esp. the door-hanger part). Mine didn't have it, and you can't find any online. Buyer beware. February 9, 2015
1-2 of 2