HEAD Radical 26" Junior Tennis Racquet
Advance your future tennis pro's game with the HEAD® Radical 26. Built for youth tennis enthusiasts ages 9-11, the Radical 26 is the junior version of the racquet line used by Andy Murray. YouTek™ Graphene™ construction provides durability in a lightweight frame, while an expanded sweetspot gives beginner and intermediate players more control. Watch them excel on the tennis court with the HEAD® Radical 26" Jr. Tennis Racquet.
- Prestrung junior tennis racquet
- For players ages 9 to 11
- Graphene™ graphite composite construction uses the world's strongest and lightest material
- Expanded sweetspot allows greater control by young players
- Length: 26 in.
- Head Size: 102 sq. in.
- Weight (unstrung): 8.5 oz / 240 g
- Balance (unstrung): ¾" Head Light / 310 mm
- Beam: 20 mm
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Materials: Graphite composite
- Model: 232304
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 32533856
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by maureenf Good kids racquet Purchased for my 10 year old who has just resumed tennis lessons and he loved it. A good mid range price point - cheap racquets don't last and didn't yet want to invest in a super expensive one until he is committed to the sport. November 12, 2014
1-1 of 1