Nike Women's Three-D Sleeveless HoodieItem Number: 32580006
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
The Nike® Women's Three-D Sleeveless Hoodie is perfect for sweat sessions or post-workout lounging. It features an elongated silhouette for enhanced coverage and a multi-panel hood with drawcord for extra warmth and protection. The long, wide armholes and racerback design allow for a natural range of motion, and mesh panels provide ventilation in target areas. Layer up in fashion and function wearing this Nike® Sleeveless Hoodie.
- Sleeveless hoodie vest
- Multi-panel hood with drawcord for warmth and protection from the elements
- Extended full-zip profile for versatility and enhanced coverage
- Long, wide armholes and racerback for natural range of motion
- Stretch mesh panels for breathability
- Kangaroo pockets for storage and to keep hands warm
- Rib hem for a snug, comfortable fit
- Machine wash
- Fabric: Body/hood lining/rib: 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon. Mesh: 50% polyester/24% cotton/23% rayon/3% spandex.
- Style: 605381
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jacko GREAT Love the cut of this vest when you put the hood up. July 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by illinibuggirl I love it! Yes the style is a bit different from normal hoodies, but that is what makes this so fun! It is comfortable and oh so cute! I love it and would definitely recommend. June 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Teri62 Alittle cuter in the picture This item is cuter in the picture than actually on, but still like it. It's very long, below hips, and fits really narrow in front. I bought it to wear over tennis tops, but fits big and sloppy. Very lightweight and different than just a vest. June 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sporty High style Great cover up over spandex...sits just below buttocks May 30, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Chrissy Not great This is a really bizarre shape and cut. REALLY low in the back which means you can see your entire shirt. Also really long - way past my hips -- and I'm six feet tall. I have a hard time imagining for whom this would be a flattering look. May 20, 2014
1-5 of 5