The North Face Recon Backpack
- FREE $10 DSG Cash Card* with Purchase of Select Backpacks Priced $58.00 or More! + Free Shipping. *While supplies last.
Whether you're taking the trail or headed to class, the Recon backpack securely stores all of your essentials. A laptop sleeve makes the Recon great for the classroom while FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with PE foam ensures The North Face« Recon backpack carries comfortably. Large front mesh pocket and small front panel stash add storage and keep you organized while mesh water bottle pockets help keep you hydrated.
- FlexVent™ injection molded shoulder straps with PE foam provide carrying comfort
- Padded air mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet delivers added back support
- Integrated reflective light loop provides visibility in low light
- Winged, stowable hip belt
- Large main compartment maximizes storage
- Variable sized laptop sleeve is great for the student and classroom
- Fits most popular 15" laptops
- Organization neatly stores your gear
- Hydration port keeps you refreshed
- Secondary compartment with organization keeps your belongings organized
- Large, front mesh drop pocket adds storage capacity
- Small front panel stash pocket keeps your small valuables
- Mesh side water bottle pockets for hydration
- Removable sternum strap with whistleloc buckle
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- Weight: 2 lbs, 10 oz.
- Volume: 29 L
- Dimensions: 19" x 13" x 11.5"
- Fabric: 420D Nylon, 600D Polyester Print, 300D Mini-Ripstop, 1680D Ballistics Nylon
- Style: CE81
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32580236
Rated 4.9 out of 5áby 20 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby The5StringFury Great for Commuting on a Bike I use this back pack for my daily commute. There is plenty of room for those essential bike repair tools, a water bladder and an ultrabook. I love the adjustable chest straps with the built in safety whistle. I don't use the waist strap but there is a compartment to keep it out of the way as a nice touch. The outside pocket is the perfect size for a bike helmate but I use mine for other gear like gloves and a cliff bar or two. Love this pack! August 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Trev Love this product! I have always been a fan of the Recon line.. Not too oversized and not too undersized. I use this bag for camping, hiking.. and all my electronics. You can never go wrong with TNF Recon! August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Deb55 This backpack was exactly what I needed. I was looking for a backpack for grad school and for occasional day hikes. I brought it based on the description and I am very pleased with it. Even when fully loaded, I could adjust the straps to make it comfortable to carry. It looks and feels well made, and I expect a good experience over time. October 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby HooverMomof5 This backpack is made well I was looking for a backpack that would last more than 6 months and 3 of my older children had backpacks just like the North Face Backpack I purchased. It holds up well and is really easy to clean. What my 13 year old daughter likes the most is the beautiful blue color :-) September 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Ankama93 Excellent product Durable, excellent quality,lots of space.good for many use. The quality if back pack that you can use for so many years and it will never out of style or never get old.. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Zack1976 This bag is also great for short travels I used this bag as my primary luggage for a weeks long trip to Florida. I was pleasantly surprised how much clothing I was able to fit into this bag. Great purchase for sure April 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Ladcox Great Bookbag Bag has all the pockets that my daughter needed & wanted for Middle School. Northface is a well made product. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Buyer33 Durable and Comfortable This backpack is exactly what I needed for college. I am confident that it will last me a long time and be with me through many different adventures. August 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Michael Excellent This backpack is well worth the price, I've had mine for 9 years and taking it on many hiking trips. Very little wear. July 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby ljpne great backpack for tall wom Wanted a lightweight backpack that could be used for day hiking and tourist activities? tried on at least 6 packs before deciding on this one. It is very comfortable; the straps are padded and the sternum strap keeps it secure. I'm very happy with this choice. May 19, 2015