The North Face Women's Borealis Backpack
Rugged, reliable and with room for all her gear, the Women's Borealis backpack is great for any and every event. Made with women-specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with PE foam, the Borealis carries comfortably while side mesh water bottle pockets keep her hydrated. A large main compartment maximizes storage and includes a laptop sleeve, making The North Face® Women's Borealis backpack great for the student.
- Women-specific FlexVent™ injection molded shoulder straps with PE foam for carrying comfort
- Padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet adds back support with every carry
- Reflective light loop helps to keep you seen in low light
- Winged, stowable hip belt offers a secure fit
- Large main compartment stores all your gear and includes a variable-sized laptop sleeve and hydration port
- Fits most popular 15" laptops
- Secondary compartment with organization neatly holds your belongs and keeps you organized
- Front stash pocket adds storage
- Mesh side water bottle pockets are great for keeping you hydrated on any excursion
- Removable sternum strap with whistleloc buckle
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- Weight: 2 lbs, 7 oz.
- Dimensions: 19" x 13.5" x 7.5"
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 13.5" x 10.5" x 1.75"
- Volume: 25 L
- Fabric: 420D Nylon, 600D Polyester Print, 300D Mini-Ripstop, 1680D Ballistics Nylon
- Neon colors may appear brighter in person
- Style: CE86
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32580286
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 22 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SJ Great quality I love this backpack. It's durable and has good support. The size works for me (im a jr) at most I have two one inch binder or i have 4 notebooks 4 folders as well as running shoes and a lunch box. If you need 3 or more binders I don't recommed it. Also there is a strap that goes around your waist that I found annoying. There is a place for your laptop and a separate place for a tablet. Overall I love this product and will use it through college. March 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle95 Borealis Bakcpack I really like my backpack! It has a lot of compartments and I really like that. I love how I can fit my computer in it and I don't have to have a separate bag for it. I also really like that it is made of good materiel so I know it will last a long time and be worth the price I paid for it. Thank you! February 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by gsu317 Awesome purchase! i was in serious need of a new backpack for college and I am so glad I got this one! It is so spacious and has so many pocket organizers I use. I have a (giant) 17" screen laptop and it fits inside the backpack just fine! It doesn't actually fit in the sleeve meant for laptops, but I just put books or loos papers in that sleeve and it is fine. Very durable material compared to other backpacks I've had. Worth the money! February 23, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by mom2boys great features but.... This is a great backpack but the color (red) was not red; it was hot pink. No issues with the backpack itself; just the color. January 2, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Renee It's pink, not red! The description online says it is trimmed in red, but it's actuall pink. Thank goodness my daughter was ok with it. She would have preferred red! Otherwise we love it. This is our third North Face Borealis backpack. December 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kay55 North Face Women's Borealis Backpack Purchased this for a birthday gift as this one came in there favorite colors. It was really easy ordering it from the store. Took a day longer for them to ship it, than I expected (as it said it was in stock). But the person really likes it. September 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jamie72 Great Backpack I purchased this backpack for a trip to Europe and it worked great. The deep pockets and easily accessible sections worked great for me to organize all of the items I needed for the two week trip. A great purchase. Worth the money. September 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by buyer1234 Durable This book bag is made of very durable features. However if you are not using the strap that goes across your chest it is very annoying just hanging there. Also, the compartments are very deep but aren't very wide making it so you sometimes loose things in the bottom and you can't put much in it because of the width. It being wider and shorter might help. its all personal preference. September 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Em bem Needs more space Does not hold enough. Nice backpack. Wish it was bigger September 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mia comfortable and roomy This backpack has more space than i originally thought. September 6, 2014