The North Face Haystack Backpack
Grab all your gear and go in the versatile Haystack backpack. A large compartment maximizes storage and comes with a laptop sleeve that makes the Haystack ideal for the student. Padded-foam back panel and FlexVent™ shoulder straps provide carrying comfort in The North FaceŽ Haystack backpack while the secondary external zip pocket adds storage for your gear and helps to keep you organized.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with foam liner provides carrying comfort
- Padded-foam back panel delivers added comfort and padding
- Large main compartment with laptop sleeve and organization is great for the student
- Fits most popular 13" laptops
- Secondary external zip pocket adds storage space and keeps your gear organized
- Padded top handles provides carrying versatility
- Weight: 1 lb., 13.3 oz.
- Volume: 31.5 L
- Dimensions: 19.75" x 14" x 8.25"
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 14" x 13.75"
- Fabric: 600D Polyester, 1200D Polyester
- Style: CE90
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32580316
The North Face Haystack Backpack 5 5
She Loves It. I bought this backpack for my granddaughter. She loves it. She picked it out although we thought that the color was going to be pink because that is what it shows. But the actual color is more of an orange. She was not real happy with the color but loves the actual backpack itself. March 1, 2015
excellent backpack Very well built, the size is better than most backpacs out there. Quality is excellent. November 2, 2014
Perfect for Student I ordered this for my grandson and when it came it was exactly what he wanted. Plenty of room for books, notebooks and the laptop sleeve is especially good since he had to carry his laptop in a separate cover inside his old backpack. Very pleased with the item and the delivery time......right on time. GrandJan September 1, 2014
Sturdy & Tough Provides sturdiness for back support and comfortabl. August 19, 2014
Very good quality backpack! The quality is very good. The price was also very reasonable. August 17, 2014
1-5 of 5