Momentus Youth Speed Hitter Baseball Training BatItem Number: 32584176
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
He can dramatically improve the speed and mechanics of his swing with the Momentus® Youth Speed Hitter Baseball Training Bat. Designed to improve a player's contact point and help him intuitively make corrections to his swing based on what he sees, feels and hears, the Momentus® Speed Hitter Training Bat for Baseball activates the hitter's fast twitch muscle fibers through repetitive use to increase bat speed.
- Youth multi-purpose training bat for baseball
- Designed to increase bat swing speed, improve his contact point and dramatically improve hitting mechanics
- Helps him make corrections to his swing based on where the ball contacts the end of the bat
- To use, simply slide the O-ring on the shaft and push the ball to the end of the bat
- When a player makes a bad swing, they will immediately know it by what they see, feel, and hear
- Repetitive use helps increase bat speed by activating the hitter's fast twitch muscle fibers
- The Speed Hitter is used by more than 20 MLB® teams
- Recommended for youth players ages 12 and under
- Bat length: 34"
- Bat weight: 15 oz
- Assembled in the USA
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: BBSH34B
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 319-385-2233.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BearTrap Very nice trainer for youth baseball Very good concept. The trainer will help players at all youth levels. May 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by baseball family my son loves it ! My son loves the speed hitter ! He can take cuts anytime,anywhere and does not need to go shag the balls after. Great product, but wish it was sold in stores. My son has zero patience and waiting for it to arrive was a lil hard for him as he was so excited. Its a lil pricey,but worth the $ !!! May 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pop Best tool for learning how to put the bat This is the most useful tool to teach young ball players what they need know to adjust their swing to get the most out of it! May 11, 2014
1-3 of 3