PTEX Kinetic Calf Sleeve
Invest in your body's wellbeing with the PTEX™ Kinetic Calf Sleeve. Designed for muscle strains, contusions, bruising and weak joints, the calf sleeve features cutting edge technology in sports medicine. The sleeve incorporates the benefits of kinesiology tape with kinetic paneling and uses thermal compression to retain heat and increase oxygen consumption. Get back to your best with the PTEX™ Kinetic Calf Sleeve.
- Designed to help with muscle strains, contusions, bruising and weak/sore joints
- Thermal compression retains heat for increased oxygen consumption that aids in raising lactic acid thresholds
- Calf sleeve incorporates the benefits of kinesiology tape and compression products into kinetic panels
- Kinetic paneling increases stability and maximize blood flow to reduce inflammation and pain
- Fits left or right Calf
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: PTXC200
Measure the circumference around the center of your calf
- Small: 13"-14.5"
- Medium: 14.75"-16"
- Large: 16.25"-17.5"
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 32590616
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tut12 works great These are great. Comfortable to wear and provide great support. Have really alleviated discomfort while running. December 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by McTom Pain went away I bought this on-line to have an extra. I limped into the store & walk out without pain when I bought my first one. Multiple doctors & phyical therapists have stopped me to ask me about it. My only complaint is that you don;t stock very many in your stores. August 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mac No more pain These calf sleeves have completely eliminated the pain I would experience in my legs when running. I was so impressed with them I bought a second pair. June 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by D06 A must have This thing has been a god send. I used to strain my calf every single week when I would play indoor soccer. I'd had that problem for nearly 2 years. Since buying the calf sleeve I have not had a single issue. Definitely glad I happened across it at my local store. I agree with the previous reviewer that they do not stock enough of them. December 3, 2014
1-4 of 4