PTEX Adjustable Elbow Support
Soothe your elbow pain with the PTEX™ Adjustable Elbow Support. Featuring innovative technology, the elbow support uses thermal compression to retain heat and increase oxygen consumption. The support provides symptomatic relief from muscle strains, contusions, weak/sore joints and bruising. An adjustable strap allows for a secure and customized fit. Get back to your best with the PTEX™ Adjustable Elbow Support.
- Provides symptomatic relief from muscle strains, contusions, weak/sore joints and bruising
- Thermal compression improves circulation
- Fits left or right elbow
- Adjustable straps provide a secure fit
- One size fits most
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: PTXE101
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 32590636
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hector Good product Had the product for about a week now and have no complaints. Easy to set desire pressure and it is wide enough to cover a good section of the arm and forearm. It is breathable and does not feet hot while wearing it. Wore it while working out and on the golf driving range and did not feel uncomfortable. If you are working out your arms it may not be a good idea to ware it then, for that use a different support. I have not done cardio with it. I do desk work and can wear it while working with no issue. The velcro is strong enough and does not come undone as the arm is moved. It has helped reduce my elbow pain (tennis elbow). It is a bit cumbersome to put it on for the first time, but after that adjusting it to the desire pressure and location is easy. Only "complain" is that all brand letters are pealing off. August 7, 2014
1-1 of 1