The North Face Women's Wasatch 5.0 Backpack
She has the backpack she needs for every occasion with the Wasatch 5.0. A large main compartment with laptop and tablet sleeve makes the Wasatch backpack great for the student while side mesh water bottle pocket keeps her hydrated on a hike. With women-specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps, The North Face« Women's Wasatch 5.0 backpack carries comfortably with every use and secondary compartment adds organization.
- Dual front stash pockets, one of which is tricot-lined
- Side mesh water bottle pocket
- Large main compartment with laptop and tablet sleeve is great for the classroom or library
- Secondary compartment with organization keeps your gear neatly stored
- Comfortable, stitched foam back panel offers a comfortable carry
- Foam haul handle for a versatile carry
- Women's specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps provide carrying comfort
- Weight: 1 lb., 14 oz.
- Volume: 27 L
- Laptop Sleeve Dimensions: 13.5" x 13.5"
- Tablet Sleeve Dimensions: 10.25" x 8.25"
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 13.5" x 7.75"
- Fabric: 600D Geo Embossed Polyester Print, 1200D Polyester
- Style: CHH6
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32619706
The North Face Women's Wasatch 5.0 Backpack 4 4
Excellent backpack! My daughter loves this backpack. Would definitely recommend! This backpack is sturdy and has a great balance of pocket as well as textbook space. September 12, 2014
Great size I bought this backpack for grad school and it's great so far. It holds my 15" Macbook Pro snugly, books, notebooks, and planner. It has a big front pouch that I use for pens, pencils, highlighters, etc. The two small zip pockets on the front are great for keys, gum, and computer cords. I also love having the two bottle holders on the side (one for water, one for coffee in my case). Great purchase!! September 8, 2014
This product was just what I was looking for and had all the features I wanted! I really enjoy this back pack! It looks just like the picture did. The product was also a lot better than I expected it to be. I love North Face, and wouldn't mind buying more products from them or Dick's Sporting Goods! August 17, 2014
Amazing backpack This backpack has so much good things about it space it's waterproof and light and many more I got this for a trip I was going on a 50 mile bike ride with some friends and it was great!!! August 12, 2014
1-4 of 4