The North Face Women's Wasatch 5.0 Backpack
She has the backpack she needs for every occasion with the Wasatch 5.0. A large main compartment with laptop and tablet sleeve makes the Wasatch backpack great for the student while side mesh water bottle pocket keeps her hydrated on a hike. With women-specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps, The North Face« Women's Wasatch 5.0 backpack carries comfortably with every use and secondary compartment adds organization.
- Dual front stash pockets, one of which is tricot-lined
- Side mesh water bottle pocket
- Large main compartment with laptop and tablet sleeve is great for the classroom or library
- Secondary compartment with organization keeps your gear neatly stored
- Comfortable, stitched foam back panel offers a comfortable carry
- Foam haul handle for a versatile carry
- Women's specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps provide carrying comfort
- Weight: 1 lb., 14 oz.
- Volume: 27 L
- Laptop Sleeve Dimensions: 13.5" x 13.5"
- Tablet Sleeve Dimensions: 10.25" x 8.25"
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 13.5" x 7.75"
- Fabric: 600D Geo Embossed Polyester Print, 1200D Polyester
- Style: CHH6
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32619706
Rated 5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Busy Mother of 4 Excellent backpack! My daughter loves this backpack. Would definitely recommend! This backpack is sturdy and has a great balance of pocket as well as textbook space. September 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Jen Great size I bought this backpack for grad school and it's great so far. It holds my 15" Macbook Pro snugly, books, notebooks, and planner. It has a big front pouch that I use for pens, pencils, highlighters, etc. The two small zip pockets on the front are great for keys, gum, and computer cords. I also love having the two bottle holders on the side (one for water, one for coffee in my case). Great purchase!! September 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Hollymo4 This product was just what I was looking for and had all the features I wanted! I really enjoy this back pack! It looks just like the picture did. The product was also a lot better than I expected it to be. I love North Face, and wouldn't mind buying more products from them or Dick's Sporting Goods! August 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Nicole Amazing backpack This backpack has so much good things about it space it's waterproof and light and many more I got this for a trip I was going on a 50 mile bike ride with some friends and it was great!!! August 12, 2014
1-4 of 4