PTEX Open Patella Knee Sleeve
Stabilize and relieve pressure on your kneecap with the PTEX™ Open Patella Knee Sleeve. Thermal compression provides symptomatic relief from sore/weak joints, muscle strains, contusions and bruising by retaining heat for better circulation and maintaining breathability so you stay comfortable. The fitted compression soothes joints so you can speed recovery time and get back to your game.
- Designed to help sore/weak joints, muscle strains, contusions and bruising
- Thermal compression retains heat for increased oxygen consumption that aids in raising lactic acid thresholds
- Fits left or right knee
- Open patella provides helps stabilize the kneecap
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: PTXK101
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 32622536
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gazelle A life saver!!! After developing a knee problem (runners knee) and going to physical therapy which didn't work, I decided that I would try a patella knee sleeve. I walked in to dicks desperate, yes desperate to find a solution that will allow me to do what I love to do (run). I found the PTEX sleeve and have been able to hit the pavement again!!! As soon as I put it on I knew that it would workout for me and it did! This sleeve is really a life saver!!! March 14, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Transam77 P Tex open Patella Knee Sleeve When I ordered these sleeves I ordered size Large because that's the size I usually wear. These Sleeves run small so I had to take this one back to the local Store and exchange it for X-Large. This sleeve is acceptable but I prefer the Fitness Gear brand that your Stores use to carry but I can't find them here at my local Store any more. If anyone is considering ordering one of these I would order the next size up. May 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mikeg Great brace One of the most comfortable and supportive braces I have ever used. March 4, 2014
1-3 of 3