PTEX Padded Open Patella Knee Sleeve
Look no further than the PTEX™ Padded Open Patella Knee Sleeve for a comfortable, supportive knee brace. Thermal compression technology retains heat for better circulation while maintaining breathability. The open patella stabilizes the kneecap and helps to relieve pressure while the sleeve assists with weak/sore joints, muscle strains, contusions and bruising. Get back to your best with the PTEX™ Padded Open Patella Knee Sleeve.
- Designed to help sore/weak joints, muscle strains, contusions and bruising
- Thermal compression retains heat for increased oxygen consumption that aids in raising lactic acid thresholds
- Fits left or right knee
- Open patella helps stabilize the kneecap
- Padded sleeve adds comfort
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: PTXK105
Measure the circumference at the center of the thigh.
- Medium: 14.75"- 16"
- Large: 16.25"-17.5"
- X-Large: 17.75"- 20"
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 32622576
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crawfish PCT thru-hiker After trying several knee braces while thru-hiking the PCT I tried this one. One of the best knee braces I've used on or off trail. I used it all day everyday while hiking through Oregon and Washington. It and I went through some tough weather and minus a couple threads coming out after a few of weeks use, it held up great. September 30, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by none stiching came undone in 2 weeks there are several versions of this brace very similar . this one the stitching came undone around the knee cap in 2-3 weeks of light use. We need to return it for a new one. Out side of that it seems to be helping my daughter. We liked the packaging easy to open and try on with out feeling like you are ruining the package. May 11, 2014
1-2 of 2