Nike Ultimatum Utility BackpackItem Number: 32680256
Great for wherever your travels take you, make sure you don't leave without the Nike® Ultimatum Utility. Water-resistant coated 600D polyester keeps your gear dry in all conditions while an insulated pocket with hot-cold storage holds your food and beverage. A shoe compartment keeps an extra pair of kicks for the unknown path ahead and the Nike® Ultimatum Utility backpack comes with multiple easy access pockets to keep you organized.
- Water-resistant coated 600D polyester stores your gear safely and keeps it protected from the elements
- Multiple easy access pockets add storage and keeps you organized
- Insulated pocket with hot-cold storage is great for taking food and beverage
- Shoe compartment holds an additional pair of kicks
- Zipper pocket and secure storage provide easy access to your gear
- Mesh pocket provides breathable packing
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited guarantee
- Style: BA4902
- Best Uses: School, Sports
- Carry-on Size: No
- Volume: 28 L
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 7"
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by caking Great School Bag Great bag. Strong and thick. So far so good for school. August 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zaratec15 Great Backpack Two Thumbs Up This backpack is a great fit for me. I use it for school and work! its not too big and its not too small, perfect size for all events and the across the chest strap adds to comfort. i took this back pack to an event where they sprayed us heavily with glowing liquids, the liquids wiped clean off of the outside, and none got into the bag (good expectations for rainy season). little hard to see the zipper for the laptop sleeve which i like because makes it less obvious that i could have a laptop in there. Also very durable material. pictures don't show but inside the big pocket it has the slots for the storing of pens, pencils, post-its, and a few other smaller items. Was a bit pricey, but i had a coupon and with the durability of the backpack i could see it lasting 2 years, maybe even 3 or 4, so it was well worth it. July 26, 2014
1-2 of 2