Patagonia Refugio 28L Backpack
Grab all your gear and go in the reliable, durable Refugio from Patagonia®. Made with three main pockets, the Refugio maximizes storage while the main compartment comes with a padded sleeve that securely stores your laptop. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps provides a comfortable carry in the Patagonia® Refugio 28L backpack while a stretch-woven side pocket securely holds water bottles to keep you hydrated.
- Three main pockets maximize storage and keep you organized
- Main compartment includes a padded sleeve that securely stores up to a 15" laptop
- Sleeve also can hold a hydration reservoir, which is great for backpacking
- Second, zip-closing pocket holds smaller items and is great for keys, pens, business cards, etc.
- Exterior vertical zip pocket offers quick access to a wallet, tickets and your smartphone
- Brushed tricot-lined pocket on the pack's top securely stores sunglasses or an audio device
- Stretch-woven side pockets are great for holding water bottles
- Air Flow mesh on shoulder straps and back panel offer breathability and carrying comfort
- Sternum strap comes with an emergency whistle for safety
- Compression straps help to stabilize and hold contents
- Durable, light recycled polyester with water-repellant finish protects your gear
- Style: 47911
- Best Uses: School, Sports
- Number of pockets: 5
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 1 lb., 8 oz
- Volume: 28 L
- Dimensions: 20" x 13" x 10.5"
- Fabric: 7.5 oz 450-Denier Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32680576
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by champ10 good just small nice bag just smaller than what i had expected. would not buy with out a coupon though. August 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lolly Perfect Fit I was kind of worried about buying this backpack because I thought it may be too big on me since I am only 5ft 1in. When it arrived it not only fit me but the color was right. Just like the picture. This backpack is perfect for school or outdoor avtivities. August 19, 2014
1-2 of 2