Patagonia Anacapa 20L Backpack
- FREE $10 DSG Cash Card* with Purchase of Select Backpacks Priced $58.00 or More! + Free Shipping. *While supplies last.
Securely store all your belongings in the durable Anacapa backpack. Treated with durable water repellant (DWR), the PatagoniaŽ Anacapa keeps your gear dry in all conditions while an inside drop pocket holds a tablet or laptop, making it great for the student. With padded shoulder straps and back panel, the PatagoniaŽ Anacapa 20L backpack carries comfortably and water bottle pockets keep you hydrated wherever your journey leads.
- Strong, light recycled polyester with water-repellant finish protects your gear in all conditions
- Treated with DWR (durable water repellant) finish
- Basic main compartment increases storage
- Inside drop pocket securely stores a tablet or up to a 15" laptop
- Small pocket is ideal for holding your sunglasses or electronics
- Water bottle pockets keep you hydrated
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel provide a comfortable carry
- Adjustable sternum strap for fit
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle offers carrying versatility
- Style: 48025
- Best Uses: School, Sports
- Number of pockets: 4
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: 16 oz
- Volume: 20 L
- Dimensions: 17" x 12" x 9.5"
- Fabric: 7.5 oz 450-Denier Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32680586
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by efelds Nice bag just a bit small! I was impressed by the quality of the bag and thought it had a great design, however, as a senior in college looking to use this bag in grad school as well, I did not feel that this would be nearly big enough to fit my needs. I comfortably packed a five subject notebook, a very slim planner, an iPad, and a bag with my pens and pencils inside. Definitely only order if you are a light/well organized packer! January 19, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by KimmyJ Great quality! Too small for Middleschool This was purchased for my daughter who is in 8th grade. The color, appearance and style were great, but the 20 was way too small for Middleschool work load. Returned for the 28L which was more of a standard size of competitor bag. Very happy with it. August 10, 2015
1-2 of 2