DK Bicycles Sprinter Pro BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 32681026
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
From the neighborhood to the start line, the DK Bicycles® Sprinter Pro BMX Bike delivers a race-ready ride. Emulate DK team pros like Barry Nobles when you tear up the track on a lightweight aluminum frame and 20" alloy double wall rims. Tektro linear brakes provide stopping power and speed control for sharp turns and tough tricks.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame size: 20"
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: 6061 Alloy with Integratred HS, Euro BB, 3D dropouts, 20.7" TT - 14.8" CS - 74° HT - 72° ST
- Fork: 100% Chromoly,welded nut withalloy bolt, tapered legs
- Rear shock: N/A
- Headset: 45/45 Integrated Sealed Cartridge bearings
- Cranks: 175mm Alloy 3pc
- Bottom bracket: Euro Ball Bearing
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: N/A
- Cog set: 16T
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z-610 3/32 Silver
- Hub (F): 36h Sealed Alloy with3/8 axle
- Hub (R): 36h Flip Flop Sealed Alloy with 3/8 axle
- Spokes: 14g black
- Rims: 36h Alloy double wall
- Tires: Maxxis Holy Roller 20x1.95 (F), Maxxis Holy Roller 20x1.75 (R)
- Brakes: Tektro Linear
- Brake levers: Tektro Alloy
- Pedals: Alloy platform with molded pins
- Handlebar: 100% Chromoly 8.5" x28.25" 7° back, 3°up 2pc design with welded X-bar
- Grips: DK Tsuka with press in bar plug
- Stem: Alloy top load 1-1/8" 50mm
- Seat: Padded with chromoly rail
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 micro-adj.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: CB1716
- DK Bicycles
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: Imported