PTEX Kinetic Thigh SleeveItem Number: 32684516
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Invest in your body's wellbeing with the PTEX™ Kinetic Thigh Sleeve. Designed for muscle strains, contusions, bruising, weak joints and muscle fatigue in quads or hamstring, the thigh sleeve features cutting edge technology in today's sports medicine. The sleeve integrates the benefits of kinesiology tape and compression into kinetic paneling throughout. Get back to your best with the PTEX™ Kinetic Thigh Sleeve.
- Designed to help with muscle strains, contusions, bruising, muscle fatigue in quads/hamstrings and weak/sore joints
- Thermal compression retains heat for increased oxygen consumption that aids in raising lactic acid thresholds
- Thigh sleeve incorporates the benefits of kinesiology tape and compression products into kinetic panels
- Kinetic paneling increases stability and maximizes blood flow to reduce inflammation and pain
- Fits left or right thigh
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: PTXT200
Measure the circumference at the center of the thigh.
- Medium: 20"-22"
- Large: 22"-25"
- X-Large: 25"-28"
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by T-1000 Hoping for better Very lightweight product that I found to be a little too lightweight for anyone trying to play through a hamstring rehab. I have injured both hamstrings in the past and recently tweaked both, so I found myself on the hunt for newer, better options than neoprene sleeves. I find that Ptex is just a little too short in length compared to the neoprene sleeves and does not fully encompass the entire muscle group. It does keep the area warm, so it does help some. All of these types of products I have used always slide down and this one is no exception. I find good success placing the sleeve between two pairs of strong compression shorts to keep it relatively secure during activity. This product is probably ideal for someone who maybe had a past injury, but no lingering pains, who just wants that little extra bit of security without the weight and heft of a neoprene sleeve, or someone who wants to use it as a method for quicker recovery of the muscle group following vigorous activity. June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dante80 Great product I have been wearing the PTEX Kinetic Thigh Sleeve for the past four weeks and I have to say I really like it. I pulled my hamstring 5 weeks ago and after trying two other thigh compression devices, PTEX is definitely the way to go. It provides the perfect amount of compression and support and it's very comfortable. It also has maintained it's shape after many washes and days at the crossfit gym and does not slip off while running. I will continue to use PTEX even after I completely heal from my injury just for the muscle support. March 29, 2014
1-2 of 2