adidas climacool Quick Backpack
- FREE $10 DSG Cash Card* with Purchase of Select Backpacks Priced $58.00 or More! + Free Shipping. *While supplies last.
Wherever your life takes you, take it in the durable adidas® Quick backpack. With a laptop sleeve and a tablet sleeve, this backpack is great for taking your technology anywhere while a freshPAK™ ventilated laundry and shoe compartment stores smelly gear. LoadSpring™ shock-absorbing shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry in the adidas® climacool® Quick backpack and two main compartments maximize storage.
- XL sizing with two main compartments maximizes storage for all your gear
- Two front angled zippered pockets provide easy loading/unloading and access to your belongings
- Two zippered tricot-lined Media Safe pockets securely store your electronics
- Laser-cut freshPAK™ ventilated laundry and shoe compartment stores your smelly gear
- Padded laptop sleeves holds up to a 15.4" laptop
- Tricot-lined tablet sleeve holds your tablet
- Two side water bottle pockets for hydration
- Cooler pocket keeps your drinks cold
- Zippered organization pocket securely and neatly stores your gear
- LoadSpring™ shock-absorbing shoulder straps with climacool® delivers a breathable, comfortable carry
- Ergonomic air mesh back panel adds cushioning, ventilation
- 3-Stripes application and 3-D TPU screen-printed brand mark add distinct style
- Volume: 39 L
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 12.75" x 10"
- Fabric: Polyester Dobby, 600D Polyester
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Style: QUICK
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32720916
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 11 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrea Excellent backpack Bought this backpack for my 14 yr old. He uses it for school. Lightweight and Just the right size for his 5'7" frame. He loves it, it holds all his school supplies. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Faith great 'back to school' bag this pack is built well and will last. It is made with higher standards and will support our child for many years through school and sports. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Knbcmom4 Great product This back pack has the smoothest zippers and is very comfy to carry. It doesn't hurt your back at all! August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tom C Cool Day Pack for Hot Weather I bought this for a two week trip in China. Compartments and water bottle sleeves very useful. I did not need to use the laptop sleeve, but it was really handy for my itinerary folder, maps and other stuff. Summer is really hot and humid in China. Pack was very comfortable for walking around cities, hiking and biking. July 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by DanVan22 Nice backpack The backpack is nice and my 10yr old was very excited about his new backpack when preparing for his first day of school. Hard to stomach spending $60 on a backpack but I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for". Honestly this is why we shop at Dick's. September 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wheeler Adidas backpack Holds up great, awesome for carrying books back and forth to class. Also a great gym bag, I use it for practice as well. August 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by drmarc like it a lot Bought for 6th grader and he really likes it for school. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linda60 Just what you need for day- tripping We are taking a trip and the pack allows us to carry necessities without being weighed down by heavy purses or grips. Great for the travel tours where carry-.on luggage is limited. May 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackson A very good value This backpack is sturdy and comfortable well made. The seams are tight and the lining is secure. The zippers are large and very smooth to maneuver. I am very satisfied at the quality received for the price paid. March 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by bob5064 Great Product the backpack has a lot of options which are going to be handy for my son. the product seems very dourable. March 6, 2015