adidas Rydell 2 Sling Backpack
- FREE $10 DSG Cash Card* with Purchase of Select Backpacks Priced $58.00 or More! + Free Shipping. *While supplies last.
Unrivaled amounts of storage and features come in the dynamic Rydell 2 sling backpack. A back zippered compartment with padded tablet sleeve securely stores your technology in the Rydell while a zippered pocket with deluxe organization neatly holds your gear. With LoadSpring™ shoulder straps and a padded air mesh back panel, the adidas® Rydell 2 Sling Backpack carries comfortably and 3-D embroidered brand mark adds distinct style.
- Large main compartment increases storage
- Back zippered compartment with a padded tablet sleeve securely stores your technology
- Front compression flap covers exterior drop pocket
- Zippered pocket with deluxe organization and zippered mesh pocket adds storage, organization
- LoadSpring™ shock-absorbing shoulder straps provide carrying comfort and have an adjustable clip system for easy use
- Media safe pocket securely stores electronics
- Zippered pocket on the shoulder strap adds storage
- Padded air mesh back panel adds padding
- 3-D embroidered brand mark adds distinct adidas® style
- Volume: 37 L
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 8"
- Fabric: Polyester Rip Stop, 600D Polyester, 1680D Ballistic
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Style: RYDELL2
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 32720936
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Betania She loves it Bought this to replace a old one, I love using this as my carry bag, fits everything I need to. Qwality and price good. November 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rick Very well made 9yr old son loves it! Lots of space for everything he needs for school. August 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by jan good! but pricey! Purchased for grandson,love your store,but wish you had better sales...G.ma Jan....:-) August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigT Perfect tennis bag. I use this bag for casual matches and is also perfect for a carry on for your trips on a airplane to play out if state. You can easily fit sneakers and three+ tennis outfits. Love the black and coral one. December 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by riverview very good a very good backpack I take it to work and the gym August 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Blankology Very satisfied, but.. Great bag, very comfortable to wear. But it could use a couple more pockets in the front July 16, 2014
1-6 of 6