adidas climacool Strength Backpack
- FREE $10 DSG Cash Card* with Purchase of Select Backpacks Priced $58.00 or More! + Free Shipping. *While supplies last.
Features that are great for any occasion make the Strength Pack ideal for everyday use. With a laptop sleeve and tablet sleeve, the adidas® Strength securely stores your latest technology while a freshPAK™ ventilated compartment keeps your smelly gear separate. Side insulated cooler pocket keeps drinks cold and the adidas® climacool® Strength backpack comes with LoadSpring™ shoulder straps for a comfortable carry.
- XXL sized backpack is great for everyday use and maximizes storage
- Laser-cut freshPAK™ ventilated compartment stores laundry, smelly gear and is great for the gym
- Multi-purpose main compartment
- Back compartment with a laptop sleeve holds up to a 17" laptop
- Tricot-lined tablet sleeve securely stores your technology
- Two tricot-lined media safe pockets store your electronics
- Side insulated cooler pocket keeps your drinks cold
- Two zippered mesh drop pockets are ideal for holding smaller accessories
- Die-cut EVA foam shoulder straps with LoadSpring™ shock-absorbing technology carries comfortably
- climacool® moisture-wicking technology adds ventilation, breathability
- Padded air mesh back panel adds padding, comfort
- climaproof® water resistant base keeps your gear safe and dry
- 3-D TPU screen-printed brand mark adds distinct adidas® style
- Volume: 40 L
- Dimensions: 19.75" x 13.75" x 9"
- Fabric: Polyester Oval Rip Stop, 600D Polyester
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Style: STRENGTH2
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 32720956
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by superman_trav My college backpack I bought this backpack for college. It's waterproofing holds up very well to the rain. The cooler pocket for your water bottle does a fairly nice job of keeping my drinks cold. The technology pockets have kept my laptop and tablet safe. The versatility of this backpack is just amazing. Literally, there are so many helpful features that make this product amazing. Dick's was having a 25% off sale on them and it was probably my best decision yet September 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by DIYguy. Comfortable to carry. I bought this backpack to replace the one I destroyed on the way to visit my son in Denver. I use it as my carry-on when flying and it is spacious and very comfortable to carry. The water bottle compartment will not hold a standard water bottle but is still useful for storing other stuff. September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by TKDgrl6 great features It has a lot of room for your everyday needs as well as your traveling. The freshPak keeps the drinks cold for a long time. The straps also make it feel comfortable even with a full bag. September 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by torpedoonion Very happy with this product a very comfortable backpack. it has enough pockets to keep my stuff neat and organized. The cooler pocket works well. There is a small pocket to keep things out of my pocket while I'm riding my bike. The hi-vis yellow piping is also good for bike riding. I'd also like to add that the store personnel were very helpful in helping me find this product. April 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1234 Great backpack Great backpack and has plenty of space for all my child's school needs. October 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tonka Football Beast of a backpack Love this backpack !! Very comfortable , has enough compartments for all my school stuff ! September 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ARod18 QB Durable pack I wish the straps were a little more padded. Other than that it's sturdy and rugged to absorb a beating! September 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chickapoo Great Choice My 15 yr old son chose this backpack over another we had gone it to buy. It was over $100 and seemed poorly made. He is happy with the size, compartments and light weight of this backpack. So far it seems to be very durable. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jia Excellent product! Very good support on the back and shoulders. My son LOVES his backpack. We're very pleased with all the features and highly recommend this product. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kingjoey Lots of different compartments for plenty of storage. Overall happy w it's appearance, durability and function. September 3, 2014