Shock Doctor Open Patella Dual Strap Knee WrapItem Number: 32721016
Alleviate your knee pain with the Shock Doctor® Open Patella Dual Strap Knee Wrap. Designed to help with pain related to runner's and jumper's knee, the contoured design provides you with an excellent fit and support for a full range of motion. The overlapping 2-strap closure ensures a secure, customized fit while Lycra® mesh and N-Tex™ neoprene promotes airflow to keep you cool and dry.
- Designed to support minor/moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Helps with runner's/jumper's knee
- Anatomical contoured design provides excellent fit and compression so you maintain full range of motion
- Adjustable internal buttresses allows for multiple Patella support configurations
- 2-strap closure ensures a customized fit
- N-Tex™ air flow vented neoprene provides an added level of comfort
- Lycra® mesh and binding wick away moisture and allow for long lasting wear
- Fits left or right knee
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Style: 868
- Shock Doctor
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Judy buy it you will like it! I lost the other braces I was using and I liked the style so went on line looking for the same style. These were very close so I bought them and liked them even better. The fit is perfect and gives good support comfortably. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by **** Excellent! Highly recommended! I have had knee problems my whole life. After injuring both knees in a hiking accident recently, I bought two of these knee wraps. They are the best braces I have ever worn. They wrap easily around my legs, and are adjustable. The support from these wraps is the best I have experienced. I cannot say enough about how excellent this product is. My knees feel secure, and walking is so much easier and less painful when wearing these knee supports. June 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jale92 Great support I have used the longer "sleeves" and they don't ever stay in place. This one gives the same support, and never moves around. I like the adjustable pads on the inside that allow me to customize the support and where to give cushioning (I use it when I play volleyball). June 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by weekend warrior Didn't like it It was uncomfortable and didn't feel as it would give much support. I returned it. May 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ML Great Product Best knee supporter I have ever used. I have used many. It provides the stability and patella support I need. Relieved pain and moved knee replacement off a couple of years, if not forever. I am active 69 year old. May 13, 2014
1-5 of 5