Wright & McGill Skeet Reese Victory Pro Carbon Spinning Reel
A new generation of Skeet Reese reels has arrived with the Wright & McGill® Skeet Reese Victory Pro Carbon Spinning Reel. Designed with 9+1 ball bearings, the Victory Pro has an incredibly lightweight carbon body, an ultra-cast ported, aluminum spool and a dynamic balanced rotor. The large diameter bail has an anti-twist line roller for smooth and birds nest free casting, and the handle has EVA paddles for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Skeet Reese spinning reel
- Incredibly lightweight carbon body
- 9+1 ball bearings
- Dynamic balanced rotor
- Large diameter bail with titanium coated anti-twist line roller
- Ultra-cast ported and aluminum spool
- Titanium main shaft
- Carbon handle with EVA paddles
- Wright & McGill
- Model: WMSRVPC3000S
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
- Max Drag: 14 lbas.
- Inches per Turn: 35.5"
- Bearings: 9+1
- Retrieve: Interchangeable
- Weight: 8.29 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 32721046