DK Bicycles Hydra BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 32722136
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Perform slick stunts on gaps and ramps with the DK Bicycles® Hydra BMX Bike. Designed with the same geometry used by pros, the Hydra is perfect for technical tricks at the park or cruising the streets. DK pedals, chromoly cranks, and grippy tires provide power transfer and a smooth roll. Take off on the DK Bicycles® Hydra.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame size: 20"
- Wheel size: 20"
- Frame: Pro design geometry with welded brake mounts and reinforced gusset, 20.25 TT - 13.5" CS - 74.5° HT - 72.5° ST
- Fork: Oversized 1-1/8" Threadless with Chromoly steer tube
- Rear shock: N/A
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless
- Cranks: 175mm 3-pc Tubular Chromoly
- Bottom bracket: American BB with 8 Spline
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: N/A
- Cog set: 9T Cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z510 Gold
- Hub (F): N/A
- Hub (R): 14mm Cassette with 9t driver
- Spokes: N/A
- Rims: Alloy 36h
- Tires: Multisurface 20" x 2.125"
- Brakes: Alloy U-Brake with Green Sticky Pads
- Brake levers: 2-Finger
- Pedals: DK PC Platform
- Handlebar: 2 pc design with welded crossbar
- Grips: DK Tsuka with PC barend
- Stem: Alloy Front load
- Seat: DK One piece seat/post combo
- Seatpost: Alloy 25.4
- Extras: Pair of pegs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year limited
- Style: 20203
- DK Bicycles
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: Imported