Easton Mako Maple Composite BatItem Number: 32804916
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Designed to mimic the performance of a legendary Easton® BBCOR bat, the Mako Wood Composite features a Pro Balanced Monster Barrel Design and eye-catching gloss finish that is sure to bring out your inner predator. The Easton® Mako Comp Bat combines a premium maple wood barrel with a composite resin-covered handle for outstanding durability and strength without sacrificing the authentic feel of a wood bat. A cupped end improves balance.
- -3 length to weight ratio
- Hybrid maple wood composite bat
- Hand-split, professional-grade maple wood offers excellent durability and surface hardness
- Composite resin-covered handle increases strength, feel and bat longevity
- Pro Balanced Monster Barrel design mimics the performance of the Mako BBCOR bat
- Pro cupped end helps the bat stay balanced
- Large barrel helps you connect on the sweet spot
- Ultra-thin 31/32" handle
- Barrel finish: grey
- Handle finish: clear gloss
- Part of the Easton® Power Brigade™ Mako Series
- Handcrafted in the USA
- BBCOR certified; approved for high school and collegiate play
- Manufacturer's limited 90-day warranty on handle
- Model: MAKO COMP
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by baller24/7 Easton Mako Maple Composite Bat I think people should get this bat because it has a lot of pop in this bat and it won't break easily like other composite bats July 3, 2014
1-1 of 1